Episode #0 of our new podcast equipping and encouraging the Australian church in thinking theologically about life and mission.
In this episode, we introduce the podcast, explore the importance of thinking theologically and discuss the reasons for confessing the faith in creeds and confessions.
Our first season will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Got a name for the podcast? Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 0 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Confessing the Faith: A Reader’s Guide to the Westminster Confession of Faith by Chad van Dixhoorn
- The Creedal Imperative by Carl Trueman
- The Apostles’ Creed: A Guide to the Ancient Catechism by Benjamin Meyers
- Pilgrim Theology: Core Doctrines for Christian Disciples by Michael Horton