Episode #4 of our podcast equipping and encouraging the Australian church in thinking theologically about life and mission.
In this episode, we explore the topic of Creation. What does creation ex nihilo (out of nothing) say about God? How do we think about science and creation? Do humans have a unique place in God’s creation? What does it mean to be made in the image of God? Join us for a wide-ranging discussion of these questions and more!
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Murray Smith
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Nick Rabe
Episode 4 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The New Creation and the Storyline of Scripture by Frank Thielman
- Thinking Through Creation: Genesis 1 and 2 as Tools of Cultural Critique by Christopher Watkin