Welcome to Season 3 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In Episode 10, we dive into the 7th commandment – do not commit adultery. We explore how this command reveals our God as a God of faithfulness, and how we can reflect him in our living out of this command. We discuss issues of marital faithfulness, but also examine topics like singleness, divorce, the hyper-sexualisation of our culture and more.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S3 Episode 10 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Marriage and the Mystery of the Gospel by Ray Ortlund
- Redeeming Singleness: How the Storyline of Scripture Affirms the Single Life by Barry Danylak
- Gospel-Shaped Marriage: Grace for Sinners to Love Like Saints by Chad and Emily Van Dixhoorn
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.