Welcome to Season 3 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In Episode 5, we discuss the second commandment and the prohibition against making images of God. We chat about how this helps us to worship the true God in the true way, and what that looks like in the life of the individual and the church. We also ask the question of whether or not it is ok to have images of God and/ or Jesus in art, kids books, and other things if we're not worshipping them.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S3 Episode 5 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- The Child's Story Bible by Catherine F. Vos
- What Happens When We Worship by Jonathan Landry Cruse
- Devoted to God's Church: Core Values for Christian Fellowship by Sinclair B. Ferguson
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.