Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 6 we enjoy the numerous memorable stories in the books of Judges and Ruth. We see how comparing the two books brings out the biblical theme of God's faithful love in the face of Israel's unfaithfulness. We also take a look at some wonderfully faithful women, and discuss the work of the Spirit. Join us for this packed episode of Down Under Theology.
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 6 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- The Seed of the Woman by Nana Dolce (due out in June 2022)
- The Book of Judges by Barry Webb
- He Gave Us Stories by Richard L. Pratt, Jr.
- The Son of David: Seeing Jesus in the Historical Books (10-week Bible Study) by Nancie Guthrie
- Unceasing Kindness by Peter. H. W. Lau and Gregory Goswell