Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 38, we chat about the books of 1 & 2 Peter. We discuss the key themes of the people of God, suffering and hope, and the coming of the Lord. We seek to apply these themes as we think about living as outsiders in a hostile world. We also have a look at the idea of the heavens and earth passing away – will they be destroyed or renewed?
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 38- Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- 1 Peter (Baker Exegetical Commentary Series) by Karen H. Jobes
- Jude – 2 Peter by Richard Bauckham (Amazon link)
- Pilgrims and Priests: Christian Mission in a Post-Christian Society by Stefan Pass
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.