Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 36 we chat about the book of Hebrews and discuss all the ways in which Jesus is better! Before this though, we chat about what this book is exactly, the audience, author and context. We also have a chat about reading and teaching Hebrews well, with special thought given to the warning passages.
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 36- Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Hebrews: A Call to Commitment by William L. Lane (Amazon link)
- Hebrews by S. Kistemaker (WOB link)
- Better – Bible Study Book: A Study of Hebrews by Jen Wilkin
- Hebrews (7 Volume Set) by John Owen
- The Perfect Saviour by Jonathan Griffiths (Ed.)