Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 31 we chat about the book of Ephesians. After breaking down the context and structure of the book, we examine its major themes including union with Christ, adoption, the kingdom and others. We also discuss the household codes of chapter 5 and the spiritual armour of God in chapter 6.
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 31 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Ephesians by Michael Allen
- Ephesians: Evangelical Exegetical Commentary by S. M. Baugh (Lexham Press Link)
- “Equipping Ministry in Ephesians 4” by T. David Gordon (JETS 37/1, 69-78)