Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 21 we look at the final books in the Old Testament, the post-exilic prophets, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. We examine the theme of the rebuilding of the temple and the idea of not despising the day of small things. We spend most of our time focusing on the books of Haggai and Zechariah as we chat about how to read and teach these books fruitfully today.
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 21 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Between the Times: Malachi: God's Last Prophet of the Old Testament by R. T. Kendall
- The Priest with Dirty Clothes by R. C. Sproul (Kids Book)
- Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi by Iain M. Duguid
- Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi by Anthony R. Petterson
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.