Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 20 we take a look at the books of Micah & Habakkuk. We look at the themes of judgement, hope, and the idea of the remnant. We also have a chat about justice and mercy as we think about reading and teaching these books fruitfully.
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 20 – Show Notes
- Micah Song (Emu Music, written by Trevor Hodge)
- S1 Episode 19: The Law of God
Recommended Resources –
- A Commentary on Micah by Bruce K. Waltke
- The Micah Mandate by George Grant (Koorong Link)
- Christ of the Covenants by O. Palmer Robertson
- Books of Nahum, Habakkuk and Zephaniah by O. Palmer Robertson
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.