Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In episode 17 we take a closer look at the book of Daniel. We discuss the genre of apocalyptic literature, and examine the themes of God's sovereignty, worship, living in exile, and the important theme of the Son of Man. The Son of Man is a key theme in Murray's PhD thesis and we enjoy unpacking this with him on this episode!
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 17 – Show Notes
- We Become What We Worship: A Biblical Theology of Idolatry by G. K. Beale
- You Are What You Love by James K. A. Smith
Recommended Resources –
- Daniel by Joyce G. Baldwin (Amazon Link)
- The Gospel According to Daniel: A Christ-Centered Approach by Bryan Chapell
- Jesus and the Lion's Den by Alison Mitchell (Children's book)