Welcome to season 2 of Down Under Theology, a podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this first episode of season 2, we lay the foundations for the season ahead by looking at the story of the Bible. We discuss what the Bible is, its overall story and major themes, and how we should engage with and teach it. We also examine the difference between Biblical Theology and Systematic Theology. Join us as we kick off season 2!
In Season 2, we'll be going over each book of the Bible, bringing out the big ideas, themes, and implications for the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
S2 Episode 1 – Show Notes
- S1 Episode 1: Scripture
- New Dictionary of Biblical Theology by T. D. Alexander and Brian S. Rosner (Editors)
Recommended Resources –
- Biblical-Theological Introduction to the OT, A: The Gospel Promised by Miles Van Pelt (Editor)
- Biblical-Theological Introduction to the NT, B: The Gospel Realized by Michael J. Kruger (Editor)
- Gospel & Kingdom by G. Goldsworthy
- The Story Retold: A Biblical-Theological Introduction to the New Testament by G. K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd