Episode #1 of our new podcast equipping and encouraging the Australian church in thinking theologically about life and mission.
In this episode, we take a look at Scripture and the nature of revelation. How do we know who God is? What exactly is Scripture? Why is it called the Word of God? Join us as we discuss all these questions and more!
Just a reminder that the first season of this podcast will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Got a name for the podcast? Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Murray Smith
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Nick Rabe
Episode 1 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Words of Life: Scripture as the Living and Active Word of God by Timothy Ward
- Canon Revisited: Establishing the Origins and Authority of the New Testament Books by Michael Kruger