* We're running a GIVEAWAY thanks to our friends at Reformers Bookshop! Yes, we are a real podcast now. Listen to the episode for more details. *
** SPOILER ALERT: This time it's Murray's turn to spoil The Good Place at 43:00. You can start up again at 44:10. Sorry! **
Episode #9 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we wrestle with the topic of Free Will. What is free will? Do we really have it? Does God have it? How has the state of our free will changed in light of the fall? How do these things affect the way we should live our lives as Christians? Join us as we explore this difficult topic in today's episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 9 – Show Notes
- Big Words That End in Shun! by Colin Buchanan
- GIVEAWAY – Westminster Confession Pack 2 from Reformers Bookshop
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Human Nature in its Fourfold State by Thomas Boston
- Reforming Free Will: A Conversation on the History of Reformed Views by Paul Helm
- The Whole Christ: Legalism, Antinomianism, and Gospel Assurance by Sinclair B. Ferguson
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.