Episode #7 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we discuss the topic of God's Covenant. What is a covenant? What is God's covenant with humankind? Where do we see God's covenant in Scripture? What's the difference between the covenant of works and the covenant of grace? Why should we read Scripture through this theological lens? Join us as we explore these questions and more in today's episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 7 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Covenant Theology: Biblical, Theological and Historical Perspectives by Guy Prentiss Waters, Nicholas J. Reid and John R. Muether (editors)
- The Trinity and the Covenant of Redemption by John V. Fesko