Episode #6 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we discuss the topic of Sin and the Fall. What is sin? What does “original sin” mean? How do we think about corporate sin and how does it relate to individual culpability? How does sin relate to God’s providence and sovereignty? Are all sins equal? Join us as we explore these issues and more in today’s episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 6 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Adam, the Fall, and Original Sin by Hans Madueme and Michael R. E. Reeves (editors)
- Overcoming Sin and Temptation by John Owen (edited by Kelly Kapic and Justin Taylor)