Final Episode (#34) of Season 1 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we share what we've learnt and taken out of the first Season of the show. We then give a sneak peak at what to expect for Season 2 due out in February 2022!
Thank you so much for tuning in this Season and supporting the show. We look forward to having you join us for Season 2!
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 34 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- According to Plan by G. Goldsworthy
- Biblical Theology by G. Vos
- The Story Retold by G. K. Beale and B. L. Gladd
- Not Home Yet by Ian K. Smith
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.