Episode #32 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we dive into the topic of Resurrection (or 'the state of men after death, and the resurrection of the dead' as per the Confession). What happens to us when we die? What is the intermediate state? Why is a bodily resurrection so important? How does it shape how we live today?
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 32 – Show Notes
Cam's Unofficial Recommendations –
- Embodied Hope by Kelly Kapic (see Murray's recommendation below)
- This Too Shall Last by K. J. Ramsey
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Rejoicing in Lament by J. Todd Billings
- Finishing Our Course With Joy by J. I Packer
- Raised Forever by Rory Shiner
- Not Home Yet by Ian K. Smith
- Embodied Hope by Kelly Kapic
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.