** Spoiler Alert: skip ahead at 17:00 if you don’t want to hear Cam spoil “The Good Place” for you again! **
Episode #3 of our podcast equipping and encouraging the Australian church in thinking theologically about life and mission.
In this episode, we explore the topic of God’s Eternal Decree. Has God already chosen those whom He will save? Has He preordained some to destruction? How do we reconcile this with His goodness? Do we have free will? What does this mean for prayer and evangelism? Join us as we wrestle with these questions and more!
Just a reminder that the first season of this podcast will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Murray Smith
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Nick Rabe
Episode 3 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Chosen by God by R.C. Sproul
- Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God by J.I. Packer