Episode #29 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we discuss The Lord's Supper in part three of our three part mini-series on the sacraments. What is the Lord's Supper? Where does it come from in the bible? What does it mean and do? How does it relate to the covenant? Should children participate in it? Can we substitute the bread and wine for other elements? Join us as we discuss these issues in this episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 29 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The Lord's Supper as the Sign and Meal of the New Covenant by Guy Prentiss Waters
- Feasting with Christ by Joel Beeke
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.