Episode #28 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we discuss Baptism in part two of our three part mini-series on the sacraments. What is baptism? It it just a Christian and New Testament thing? What does it mean and do? How does it relate to the covenant? Should we baptise children? Join us as we discuss these issues in this episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 28 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Children of the Promise by Robert Booth
- Covenantal Baptism by Jason Helopoulos
- The Biblical Case for Baptizing Infants and its Pastoral Implications by Murray Smith
- Calvin: Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
- Christian Baptism by John Murray
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.