Episode #27 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we take a look at the sacraments in part one of a three part mini-series. What exactly is a sacrament? What do they do? What does it meant for them to be a 'sign and seal'? How many sacraments are there? And can anyone administer them? Join us for this introduction to the topic (and in the next couple of weeks for a closer look at each individual sacrament!).
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 27 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Treatises on the Sacraments by John Calvin
- A Better Way by Michael Horton
- The Sacrifice of Praise by Herman Bavinck
- Calvin: Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.