Episode #26 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we talk about Communion of Saints. What should the church look like in our day-to-day relationships? Are there boundaries to our union with each other and Christ? How do we express our communion when we can't gather in person? What about churches revolving around subcultures? Join us as we investigate these questions in this episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 26 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Hearers and Doers by Kevin Vanhoozer
- The Sacrifice of Praise by Herman Bavinck (translated and edited by Cameron Clausing and Gregory Parker Jr)
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.