Episode #24 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode we examine issues in Marriage and Divorce. What does the bible say about marriage? What about polygamy in the Old Testament? What about singleness? Who should Christians marry? Can Christians divorce? And dare we mention 'headship and submission'?! Just us for discussions on these issues and more.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 24 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Marriage and the Mystery of the Gospel by Ray Ortlund
- Why Does God Care Who I Sleep With? by Sam Allberry
- Faithful: A Theology of Sex by Beth Felker Jones (Amazon link)
- Married for God by Christopher Ash
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.