** It's August giveaway time! This month we're giving away a pack of books thanks to Tulip Publishing. Check out this episode for all the details! **
Episode #21 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode chat about the topic of Worship and the Sabbath. What is worship – singing? gathered worship? all of life? Do we need to worship God in particular ways? What is the 'regulative principle'? How do we think about gathered worship in the current climate of 'online church'? Join us as we discuss this important topic.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 21 – Show Notes
GIVEAWAY from Tulip Publishing (www.tulippublishing.com.au) includes –
- The Westminster Confession of Faith: A Study Guide for the 21st Century by Rowland S. Ward
- A Short Introduction to the Westminster Assembly and its Work by Rowland S. Ward
- God and Adam: Reformed Theology and the Creation Covenant by Rowland S. Ward
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- A Better Way: Rediscovering the Drama of God-Centered Worship by Michael Horton
- Westminster Directory of Public Worship discussed by Mark Dever and Sinclair Ferguson
- What Happens When We Worship? by Jonathan Landry Cruse
- We Become What We Worship: A Biblical Theology of Worship by G. K. Beale