Episode #20 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode we dive into the topic of Christian Liberty. What is the exact nature of our freedom in Christ? How does it relate to the law? What are the limits of our freedom? Join us as we wrestle with these issues and more in this stimulating discussion.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 20 – Show Notes
- Jesus is the Mighty Mighty King by Colin Buchanan
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The Freedom of the Christian by Martin Luther (available for free in this collection of classic works from Matthias Media)
- The Ten Commandments: A Guide to the Perfect Law of Liberty by Peter J. Leithart
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.