** Spoiler Alert: skip ahead at 13:00 if you don’t want to hear Cam spoil “The Good Place” for you! **
Episode #2 of our podcast equipping and encouraging the Australian church in thinking theologically about life and mission.
In this episode, we do our best to comprehend the incomprehensible nature of God and the Trinity! Who is God? Where does the idea of the Trinity come from? How is it even possible? Join us as we discuss these questions and more in Episode 2.
Just a reminder that the first season of this podcast will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 2 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The Deep Things of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything by Fred Sanders
- The Trinity: An Introduction by Scott Swain
- Jesus and the God of Israel: God Crucified and Other Studies on the New Testament’s Christology of Divine Identity by Richard Bauckham