Episode #16 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we're crashing head on into the topic of Good Works. It's a topic often tip-toed around in our evangelical circles but not so today! We're going to talk about what counts as good works, address the relationship between faith and works, ask whether or not unbelievers can do good works and more in this jam-packed episode. Join us for the discussion!
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 16 – Show Notes
- Ghosting – Hamish and Andy
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Good Work: a Labour of Love by Stuart Heath and Tim Adeney (we're hoping to source some of these!)
- Christian's Pocket Guide to Good Works and Rewards by Mark Jones
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.