Episode #15 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we're joined by special guest John McClean to discuss Repentance. What is repentance? How does it differ from sorrow and remorse? How do we model repentance in our families and churches? How does repentance apply to corporate sins? Join us as we explore some big and important topics in this episode.
John McClean is the Vice Principal and Lecturer in Systematic Theology at Christ College. He teaches the Westminster Confession of Faith in one of his subjects and so we're very thankful to have him on the podcast!
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- John McClean
- Nick Rabe
Episode 15 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The Grace of Repentance by Sinclair Ferguson
- Repentance: Turning from sin to God by Thomas Boston
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
- “The Preaching of Repentance in John Calvin – Repentance and Union with Christ”, 287-381 in God who is Rich in Mercy (Adelaide: Lancer 1986)