Episode #14 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we're diving deep into the topic of Saving Faith. What is faith? What is saving faith? Where does it come from and how does it grow? What do we have to believe in order to be a Christian? Join us as we discuss these issues and more in episode 14.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Nick Rabe
Episode 14 – Show Notes
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- What is Faith? by J. Gresham Machen
- Faith Alone: The Doctrine of Justification by Thomas Schreiner (ed. Matthew Barrett)
- The Certainty of Faith (eBook) by Herman Bavinck
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.