Episode #13 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
Today we're examining the topic of Sanctification. What's the difference between definitive and progressive sanctification? Are Christians saints or sinners? How do we overcome sin as a Christian? What do we do when we struggle with sin? Join us as we discuss these issues and more.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 13 – Show Notes
- Future Grace by John Piper
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- The Enemy Within by Kris Lundgaard
- You Can Change by Tim Chester
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.