* We're running a GIVEAWAY thanks to our friends at Reformers Bookshop! Listen to the episode for more details. *
Episode #11 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we're joined by special guest Ian Smith (Principal of Christ College, Sydney) to discuss the topic of Justification. What is justification? How does it differ to all the other big words ending in “-tion”? What is imputation? How do these things land in the life of the Christian?
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 11 – Show Notes
- Big Words That End in Shun! by Colin Buchanan
- GIVEAWAY – Westminster Confession Pack 2 from Reformers Bookshop
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Justification (Volumes 1 & 2) by Michael Horton
- Justification: Understanding the Classic Reformed Doctrine by J. V. Fesko
- Faith Alone: The Doctrine of Justification by Thomas R. Schreiner
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.