* We're running a GIVEAWAY thanks to our friends at Reformers Bookshop! Yes, we are a real podcast now. Listen to the episode for more details. *
Episode #10 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we wrestle with the topic of Effectual Call. What is a call? What does it mean for a call to be effectual? What happens to people who don't hear or understand the call? What impact does this doctrine have on evangelism? Join us as we explore this fascinating topic in today's episode.
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nick Rabe
Episode 10 – Show Notes
- Discussion on General Revelation – Episode 1: Scripture
- GIVEAWAY – Westminster Confession Pack 2 from Reformers Bookshop
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
- Salvation by Grace: The Case for Effectual Calling and Regeneration by Matthew Barrett
- The Bond of Grace and Duty – In the Soteriology of John Owen by Philip A. Craig
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray