* ONE WEEK LEFT to enter our GIVEAWAY thanks to our friends at Reformers Bookshop! Listen to the episode for more details. *
Bonus Episode #1 of our podcast equipping and encouraging Australian Christians to get down and under the theology impacting the life and mission of the church.
In this episode, we're joined again by special guest Ian Smith (Principal of Christ College, Sydney) to answer some questions about all the topics we've discussed so far in Season 1 –
- Why can't we just say we are reformed? Why do we need to say that we are confessional?
- How does the Confession relate to Scripture?
- How would I explain the trinity to my kids?
- How do we understand the importance of work in this world?
- Are some sins worse than others?
- We've talked about one covenant of grace, but doesn't the Bible talk about an “old” and “new” covenant? Are they different things?
- What does it mean to be “Christ-centred” if we believe in a Triune God?
- Can you explain imputation again??
In this first season of the podcast we will hone in on the topics of the Westminster Confession of Faith, using them as a springboard for discussing how these important theological issues impact the life and mission of the church.
Thoughts, questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allister Lum Mow (@allisterlm)
- Cameron Clausing (@cam_clausing)
- Murray Smith
- Ian Smith
- Nick Rabe
Bonus Episode 1 – Show Notes
- GIVEAWAY – Westminster Confession Pack 2 from Reformers Bookshop
Recommended Resources –
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Free Online Link)
- Westminster Confession of Faith (Reformers Bookshop Link)
Christ College, Sydney
Preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world.